Success With Avectra Technology (SWAT) Training Days
Personalized Training, When and Where You Want It
What is SWAT?
SWAT stands for "Success with Avectra Technology", and offers a unique training experience with an agenda that is tailored just for you. SWAT attendees benefit from intensive training which is geared for any association and nonprofit professional who uses Avectra products in their daily work lives.
Maybe you're a new(ish) user and need to know more, quickly. Perhaps you've been using it for a while and now have some specific and in-depth questions to make your daily tasks easier. Or, you don't know what you don't know and you suspect you could be doing even more with your CRM and your data, if only you knew how.
Upcoming SWAT Dates
Class size is limited, and registration is for licensed users only. Feel free to register for either or both of these all-day training events. You must register for each course you wish to attend.
Location: See Below for Upcoming Dates
Cost: $175 per person
|October 2||Boston, MA »|
|October 23||Avectra HQ (McLean, VA) »|
|October 3||Boston, MA »|
|October 24||Avectra HQ (McLean, VA) »|
Here's the Best Part
If it sounds like something you need but you can't make one of the published training days, fear not, we have great news:
- We will bring our trainers (and their know-how) to you.
- No travel expenses, or days out of the office for your staff if you host your own event.
- We personalize your training day to focus on the things you want to learn about - in effect you craft your own curriculum.
- Bring your real-life situations to the class and we'll show you how to resolve them.
- You decide who to invite to your SWAT day. It could be exclusively your staff, or you could include people from nearby (or similar) organizations. You decide!
If you'd like to learn more about hosting your very own SWAT day at your location, just contact us at
You Name the Place and People and We'll Bring the Know-how!