Membership Database Software for Professional Associations
Your members are renewing their memberships, registering for conferences and ordering products - but why is your staff still fielding calls, receiving faxes and manually processing all of these orders? What you need is an association management software (AMS) system that includes membership database software - one that allows your members to handle these transactions on their own, freeing your staff to focus on higher value activities.
Avectra's netFORUM software integrates your data, business processes and member services into one system, so you can engage your members, increase non-dues revenue, make smarter business decisions and get more done with less.
Put simply: We take care of the technology so you can focus on serving your members. Here's a quick look at a few key features that our software offers to empower your success:
- e-Marketing: Communicate membership benefits both quickly and easily with e-mail. Simply import prospect lists, then use the e-mail wizard to select names and choose an e-mail template to get the right message to the right group. Use the messaging job scheduler to send renewal e-mails every month, saving your staff valuable time and making sure you don't miss an opportunity to renew a member.
- Website Wizard: Launch a website, complete with a photo membership directory and e-Commerce. Members can purchase products, renew their dues or sign up for upcoming events all online. Plus, you can easily offer specific pricing based on member type or status. Whether it's a consultant, student or speaker, a different price can be offered and payment made completely online, empowering your members with self-service while freeing staff to focus on high-value activities.
- Certification Management: If certification is important to your professional association, our system allows you to track different certifications that members have and easily create listings on your website. Also track classes, CEUs and exam scores, so you can better target market for upcoming offerings.
- Committees: Allow your board and other committees to share information privately from one centralized location on the Web. Just log on to get the latest status, vote on an issue, leave notes for each other or upload documents that only other committee members can see.
- Contact Tracking: Log when a specific member calls in with a certain concern, assign a follow-up task to the right staff person in your organization and track when the member was contacted to ensure timeliness. The result? Your member's issue is resolved, and your association has another happy member.
- Reporting: Export data and create regular reports for management, using actionable data to make smarter business decisions and lead your association to success.