Online Membership Management Software
Whether you know it or not, you've been using Web-based software for years.
Maybe you've known it by some other name - application software provider, cloud computing, on-demand software, software-as-a-service (SaaS) - it's all the same thing. It sounds complicated, but it's really just a service that doesn't 'live' on a server in your office. A third party hosts it and hires the best techies to make sure it works properly and gets updated regularly.
Think Gmail, online banking or Facebook. When you log in, each of these sites gives you access to software required to complete a task - manage your e-mail, pay a bill or touch base with a friend. You don't buy the software, nor do you download it. You simply visit the host's site to use it when you need it, and you're done. The host updates the software and maintains the system - giving you new options and enhancements with no effort on your part. That's Web-based software.
Now there's online membership management software specifically designed to help associations like yours manage their businesses and serve their members.
WHY IT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
Online membership management software like Avectra's netFORUM keeps your association current with the latest technology and gives you one system to manage everything at once, so there's no more cutting and pasting or costly duplication of effort. And when you do the math, there's a major cost-savings in letting us do the technological heavy lifting so you can focus on what you do best - engaging your members and providing them with the information they expect.
Here's what association leaders are saying about the advantages of Web-based AMS:
- Significantly reduced IT investment - there's no hardware, no servers and no infrastructure, so your IT staff is free to focus on more strategic efforts
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) - you save on upfront implementation costs, plus usage, upgrade and maintenance costs
- Less risk - in providing a powerful and secure IT infrastructure, we have a vested interest in making sure your system is stable, secure and operating
- Faster implementation - because it's hosted by us and delivered via the Web, your data is available immediately after being imported into our system
- Always up-to-date technology - we're committed to continually upgrading the system, keeping you up-to-date and providing the latest features that your staff needs and members want
- Powered by the best practices of other users - we listen to our clients and modify the software to meet their needs, so the software you get has been built on the best practices of your peers
- Ease of use - designed for many users, our software is user-friendly - and you can leave the IT worries to us